Any IT professional or hobbyist anticipating a solid understanding of how cryptocurrency and smart contract technology works and desires an understanding of crypto's use cases and potential (including blockchains and distributed applications) needs to go through this course to leverage cryptocurrency and smart contracts in new or existing development projects. Anyone desiring to learn how cryptocurrency solutions are designed, configured, and developed needs the knowldege and practice presented in this course. This not only includes web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators. This course provides a solid understanding of how crypto and blockchain technology works and a solid foundation for platform evaluation and learning lower level details.
To earn your MCSE Windows Server 2016 certification, you must first pass the three MCSA exams and earn your MCSA certification.
This exam focuses on how to secure Windows Server 2016 environments. It covers methods and technologies for hardening server environments and securing virtual machine infrastructures using Shielded and encryption-supported virtual machines and Guarded Fabric.
This training series focuses on how to secure Windows Server 2016 environments. It covers methods and technologies for hardening server environments and securing virtual machine infrastructures using Shielded and encryption-supported virtual machines and Guarded Fabric. In addition, the series covers the protection of Active Directory and identity infrastructure with the Enhanced Security Administrative Environment (ESAE) Administrative Forest design approach and the management of privileged identities using Just-in-Time (JIT) and Just-Enough-Administration (JEA) approaches, along with Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs) and Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS). The series also covers threat detection solutions, such as auditing, implementing Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA), the understanding of Operations Management Suite (OMS) solutions, and workload-specific security including the use of Nano Server for particular server workloads.
This series will then prepare you to take the MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure exams. Prior to this, you must complete the 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 series and take the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 exams.
This training series focuses on the identity functionality in Windows Server 2016. It covers the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), in addition to Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments. It also covers functionality such as Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), and Web Application proxy implementations.
This series, along with the 70-740 and 70-741 series, will prepare you to take the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 exams. Taking the 70-744 series will then prepare you to take the MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure exams.
This course, 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016, covers the essential networking skills required to design, deploy, configure and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It elaborates on the TCP/IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
The course 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 is part of a three course series required to pass the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. The course curriculum is designed keeping in view the exam topics covered in the Microsoft exam 70-741. In this way, this course is equally helpful for IT professionals looking to gain their knowledge as well as the candidates willing to appear in the said exam.
Career Path: The 70-741 exam is geared toward network administrators that are looking to reinforce their existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 is the first step towards taking the Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) exam. This course addresses all of the concepts, terminology, and technology related to the MCSA certification and it provides the opportunity to be able to apply the knowledge to the real-world scenarios.
Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 course is an offering for those IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server and want to enhance their knowledge with the latest technologies Microsoft Windows Server 2016 offers. This course gives a detailed insight in the Microsoft Hyper-V environment and how the features like high availability, fault-tolerance, disaster recovery, automated backups and network load balancing can be achieved through it. It also covers the storage aspect and the basic protocols and techniques which can be used to configure local storage systems.
Whether you're interested in becoming a social media marketing expert or want to leverage social media to grow your own company, this learning path covers the major social media tools you need to know. Learn everything from the very basics to attracting traffic to making the sale.
We offer a verifiable certificate of completion you can use on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
The Exploring ASP.NET Core: Fundamentals course is a beginner level course that gives the students an overview of the new ASP.NET Core framework, the new tooling, and gives the candidates enough knowledge and confidence to start building web applications using it. The course starts off discussing the new templates and project types available. Then, moves on to review some of the core concepts such as configuration, dependency injection, routing, and Middleware.
This course is part of the two course series on ASP.NET Core framework. The course focuses on the .NET Core platform itself. The primary objective of this course is to enable the students to develop .NET Core console applications and libraries that run on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. It also prepares the candidates to learn about developing ASP.NET web applications for the .NET Core platform.
This course is specifically for participants to measure their knowledge and skills on making the appropriate job role decisions around implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
This course is designed for ETL and Data Warehouse Developers who most likely focus on hands-on work creating business intelligence (BI) solutions, including data cleansing, Extract Transform Load (ETL), and Data Warehouse implementation. Primary responsibilities may include:
- Mastering data using Master Data Services
- Cleansing data using Data Quality Services
- ETL Package development for data loading/transfer/transformation
- Data Synchronization
- One-time data or application migration
- Ad-hoc data manipulations, transformations
- Scheduling ETL jobs
- Managing, configuring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
This training course on implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-463.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Designing and implementing dimensions
- Designing and implementing fact tables
- Defining connection managers
- Designing and implementing data flow
- Managing SSIS package execution
- Implementing script tasks in SSIS
- Designing and implementing control flow
- Implementing package logic using SSIS variables and parameters
- Implementing data load options
- Implementing script components in SSIS
- Troubleshooting data integration issues
- Installing and maintaining SSIS components
- Implementing auditing, logging, and event handling
- Deploying SSIS solutions
- Configuring SSIS security settings
- Installing and maintaining Data Quality Services
- Implementing master data management solutions
- Creating a data quality project to clean data
This training course was created specifically for those individuals (Database Professionals) who install, maintain and configure as their primary job function. Any participants setting up database systems and/or responsible for efficient system operation, regular database back ups stored effectively, and securing data from unauthorised access is also a candidate for this training course on SQL 2012.
Below is a partial list of job functions associated to this training course:
- Audit SQL Server instances
- Back up databases
- Configure additional SQL Server components, Instances and Services
- Deploying a SQL Server
- Implementing strategies, columnstores and High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Install SQL Server and related services.
- Management, configuration, permissions, alerts, logins and roles.
- Installation Planning
The SQL 2012 Administering Databases course prepares you for the Microsoft Exam 70-462 - As the participant in the SQL 2012 Adminstering course will learn:
- Installation Planning
- Installing SQL Server and related services
- Implementation of a migration strategy
- How to configure additional SQL Server components
- Managing the SQL Server Agent
- Database management and configuration
- How to configure SQL Server instances
- Implementing a SQL Server clustered instance
- SQL Server instances management
- How to properly Identify and resolve concurrency problems
- The collection of and how to analyze troubleshooting data
- Auditing SQL Server instances
- Configure and maintain a back up strategy
- Database restoration
- Implementing and maintaining indexes
- Importing and exporting data
- Managing logins and server roles
- Managing database permissions
- Managing users and database roles
- Troubleshooting security
- Implementing AlwaysOn, database mirroring and replication
This course is intended for SQL Server database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers. This new SQL 2012 course is focused on anyone interested in the validation of your skills and knowledge with writing queries.
This course provides the knowledge and understanding for some of these important job functions:
- Apply built-in scalar functions
- Apply ranking functions
- Combine datasets
- Creates and alters
- Design T-SQL stored procedures, views
- Implementing aggregate queries, error handling, sequence generation and data types
- Manage transactions
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE statements
- Optimizing queries
- Query data using SELECT statements and Managing XML data
- OUTPUT clause to return data
This learning course provides the knowledge for the 70-461 Exam on Queries on Microsoft SQL Server 2012:
- Create Database Objects
- Create and alter tables using T-SQL syntax (simple statements).
- Create and alter views (simple statements).
- Design views.
- Create and modify constraints (simple statements).
- Create and alter DML triggers.
- Work with Data
- Query data by using SELECT statements.
- Implement sub-queries.
- Implement data types.
- Implement aggregate queries.
- Query and manage XML data.
- Modify Data
- Create and alter stored procedures (simple statements).
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
- Combine datasets.
- Work with functions.
- Troubleshoot & Optimize
- Optimize queries.
- Manage transactions.
- Evaluate the use of row-based operations vs. set-based operations.
- Implement error handling.
We create the highest quality course curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
The Exploring ASP.NET Core: Intermediate is the second course in the two course series on the ASP.NET core framework. The course gives the students an opportunity to dig deeper into the ASP.NET core and build on the learnt concepts in the Exploring ASP.NET Core: Fundamentals course.
The Exploring ASP.NET Core: Intermediate course helps the candidates to get started with Tag Helpers, and then explore middleware, find out how to use dependency injection (DI) to register and resolve application services. The course also explore the importance of Entity Framework Core and database migrations. The comprehensive course enables the candidates to feel confident while working with the ASP.NET Core for building web applications.